Simple music player that play the files random
Download the file and unzip it in a folder by your choice
If you see the message restart click no. That means that all files are played. That’s normal be course you just created a new/empty one.
- Start the file WinMuziekPlayer.exe
- Right-Click on the icon in the system tray
- Choice new and create the file
- Right click the icon again and choice for add files
- Wait for the message OK And the files will play at random
On a logitech keyboard G19s or G510 the songinfo will be displayed and some controlling is possible.
The option add right Click for explorer needs administrator rights.
The options in menu speaks for theme self.
On the icon a middle-klik with the mouse will go to the next song.